Rural Housing Loans
Apply Now Submit a Loan Request
What is a Rural Housing Loan?
Commonly referred to as Rural Housing Loans, the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan is guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture.
This loan was designed to support growth in rural areas & is limited to eligible income and eligible areas designated by USDA. To see if you are eligible, click on the corresponding links below.
USDA Area Eligibility Map
USDA Income Eligibility
Benefits of a Rural Housing Loan
- No down payment required.
- Little to no credit accepted.
- Closing costs can be financed into your loan (subject to availability).
- No maximum purchase price.
- Available to First Time & Seasoned Home Buyers
- Eligible property types include:
- Existing homes
- New construction
- Modular homes
- Planned Unit Developments (PUD's)