Enroll in E-Statements
Why enroll in E-Statements?
- Qualify for BIG Interest if you have that account.
- Get your statements anywhere you have the Internet.
- Avoid paper statement/postage fees.
- Qualify for free or reduced-cost Bill Pay.
Steps to enroll in E-Statements:
1- First, enroll in Online Banking.
2- Log in and click the E-Docs link under the accounts tab.
3- Complete the enrollment process.
- You may be asked to update your contact information. 10-digit phone number is required.
- Verify your information and click Enroll (bottom left of the page).
- A new page will appear with disclosures and a confirmation code. If using an IE browser you may get a message at the bottom of the screen. Click Open to view the PDF in a new window.
- Read the disclosures, find the Confirmation Code at the bottom of the PDF, enter it in the field provided and click Continue.
- Verify your email address and click Accept.
- A list of available E-Docs will now appear. Click to view.
As new forms/notices become available electronically they will be delivered via E-Docs. You will receive an e-mail alert when new documents arrive. Paper versions of the same will be discontinued. We keep up to 18 months of history in E-Docs. If you need older statements you can find them by clicking Statements under the Accounts tab.
Currently available E-Docs include the following:
- Checking/Savings Statements1
- NSF/OD Notices2
- Dynamic Transfer Notices2
- CD Interest Cap Notices2
- IRA Interest Cap Notices2
- Loan Billing Notices2
- ACH Combined Return Notices2
- Tax and Mortgage notices are not available at this time.
- Paper notices turned off
- Paper notices will continue to be mailed for a few months